This is definitely one of my Go-To Meals. Usually in the morning, but also as an evening Pre-workout meal. Super easy to make and takes less than 10 minutes total.
- 1 1/2 cups Almond milk
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 large ripe banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup blueberries, optional
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Flaxseed
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract, optional
- In a medium saucepan set over medium heat, bring milk to a boil, watching carefully so that it doesn’t boil over.
- Stir in oats, reduce heat to a simmer, and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and cover for a few minutes.
- Stir in cinnamon, vanilla, and peanut butter if desired. (I prefer peanut butter on top!)
- Pour oats into a bowl. Top with sliced bananas, blueberries and additional cinnamon before serving.