This was my First time making Nice Cream 🔥Fuego🔥
(Ice Cream Made From Bananas)
Chocolate Peanut Butter Nice Cream to be exact, and it came out perfectly.
The perfect treat for this +100 degree Dallas Weather.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- 2 medium Sliced Frozen bananas
- ¼ TBSP of Vanilla Extract
- 2 TBS cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter or almond butter
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (use paleo-friendly if needed)
- 1/4 cup Almond/Coconut Milk
- Add bananas into a blender. Blend until crumbly, swirl around with a spoon if necessary. Add almond milk, blending until smooth.
- Add peanut butter and cocoa powder. Blend til smooth, scrape the sides of the blender again if needed.
- Pour the ice cream mix into a container and smooth.
- Freeze for 3-5 hours, or until completely frozen.
- Let it thaw out for 5-20 minutes, then leave no evidence that it was ever assembled…