Proats = Protein + Oats.
Proats AKA protein oats are the probably the easiest, most satisfying breakfast or snack for eating to build muscle.
Total Cook time: 7 mins…
Serving Size: 1 serving
- 1/2 cup of Quick Oats
- 1 cups of Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk
- 1 scoop Plant-Based Protein
- 1 tbsp (30g) Peanut Butter (my preferred Brand Naturally More Extra Protein)
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 3 sliced Strawberries
- 3 Mango slices
- 1/2 cup coconut slices
- 1tsp Ground Cinnamon
- In a medium saucepan set over medium heat, bring milk to a boil, watching carefully so that it doesn’t boil over.
- Stir in protein powder while the oats are still kinda soupy, reduce heat to a simmer, and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and cover for a few minutes.
- Stir in cinnamon, vanilla, and peanut butter if desired. (I prefer adding peanut butter on top!)
- Pour oats into a bowl. Top with fruits and additional cinnamon (if desired) before serving.
- Pour the Almondmilk in the bowl of Oats, inside of a microwavable safe bowl.
- Microwave your oatmeal for around 1:00, take out while it’s still kinda soupy to stir in protein powder.. (or until desired consistency)
- While the oatmeal is still hot, add peanut butter if desired. (I prefer peanut butter on top!)
- Top with fruits
- Mix everything together. Destroy…
This meal is portioned to cater towards higher protein and eating to build muscle (bulking).
EATING FOR FAT LOSS? FOR FEWER CALORIES:
- Replace Almond milk with water.
- Don’t add Peanut butter. Maybe try peanut butter powder if you just really need the flavor.
- Don’t add the coconut slices